Sunday, May 21, 2006

Snow Wash @ Caltex Toa Payoh


Having not washed my car for ages (Well, it is a 14-year old car, so i am not so concerned about having it clean, sparkling and shiny), i decided against the hassle of doing-it-myself and drove to Caltex Toa Payoh for a wash after having lunch with my girlfriend at the town centre yesterday.

Actually, this is the 3rd time in my whole driving life of 11 years that i had drove my car for a car wash. During the previous washes, the automated machine worked its way with my car. This time, its manual wash. Now it is quite an experience as they sprayed foam over my car after high-pressure water jetting (hey.. this is a first experience for my darling and me to be sitting in the car while it is being washed). Then, it is down to the usual hand washing before the foam was jet off by water ans the subsequent drying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home